April 22, 2008

Put up the first 5 names first.Do not scroll down, no cheating,or i'll HAUNT you!

1.Vi Vian
2.Pei Shan
3.Yin Zhen
4.Elaine Yap
5.Meei Yeng


1.How did you meet 1?[Vi Vian]
I knew her when I am in Form 1.But we were not so close that time.><

2.On a scale of 1-10,how would you rate your relationship with 1?[Vi Vian]
Err..maybe 2?

3.How long have you know 4?[Elaine]
I knew her when both of us studied in primary school.Std 4 ,i think?!

4.How long you know number 3?[Yin Zhen]
I knew her also in primary school.But we did not talk to each other.Just'Know' each other.Hee~

5.Where is 5?[Meei Yeng]
She lives in Jenjarom.I think she is eating now bcoz she loves food so much!

6.A fact about number 1?[Vi Vian]
Mature,Clever,Tall,Funny and alwiz bully me!!haha..

7.Who is number 4 going out with?[Elaine]
Haha..she's going out with 'someone'that i know...

8.What does 1 do for living?[Vi Vian]
I think she lives for bkb and studies and of coz...boys...^^

9.Would you live with number 3?[Yin Zhen]
of coz i will...bcoz she is pretty and she is caring too!

10.What you like about number 2?[Pei Shan]
She is pretty,smart and kind..you can find her if u gt any trouble..

11.Do you miss number 5?[meei Yeng]
Of coz i do..bcoz she lives so far away!

12.Would you make out with number 4?[Elaine]
Haha..i would..bt i think she wun..T.T

13.What's your opinion to number 2?[Pei Shan]
Nothing..just wanna say to her..'Its great to have a friend like you!'

14.What's your favourite memory with number 4?[Elaine]
A lot..we share our secrets during our primary life..

15.What would you do if number 1 and number 2 get together?[vi vian & pei shan]
NO!Pei shan is my dear and vv is my daughter...^^

16.Ever have a long conversation with number 5?[Meei yeng]
Err..ya..bt not always...

17.Have you ever slept at 2 house?[pei shan]
i would like to do so..bt she lives in jenjarom...

18.Do you hang out with 3 a lot?[Yin Zhen]
Yup..during school times and tuition..I would b glad if i go shopping with her..^^

19.Who have you know the longest?
Of coz is elaine!

20.What will happen if number 1 and number 5 have a relationship?[vi vian & meei yeng]
IMPossible!!i think their relationship wun last long...haha...

21.How often do you talk to 1?[Vi vian]
Almost everyday except sunday..^^

22.What about 2?[Pei shan]
the same...bcoz she's my darling ma..haha..

23.Have you ever thought 3 more than a friend?[Yin Zhen]
Haha..sometimes..bcoz she is pretty ma!how can i control myself??^^

24.Would you go out on a date with number 5?[meei yeng]
I would..bcoz both of us love to eat!

25.Do you dream bout number 2?[Pei shan]
havent bt i wish to..^^

26.what did number 4 did to you that you couldn't 4get?[Elaine]
She gave me a kiss on valentine's day..nt in the lips of coz..hee..

27.What have you done for 1 that the person cannot forget?[Vi Vian]
err...when i laugh her with her 'dark prince'??!haha...

28.What's 3 hobby?[Yin Zhen]
err..hanging out with ps,vv and me..i think..haha..so bhb la me..^^

29.Tag 5 ppl..
1.Wendy
2.Chlorise
3.Annicle
4.Jil Lyne
5.Who ever who read this!^^

~THE END~

No comments: