June 24, 2008

Tagged!

Six things I'm passionate about:
*My family
*My friends around me^^
*Music
*New tops : )
*Movies and dramas..
*Boys(Haha...^^)

Six things I say too often:
*What de??!
*M-o-t-h-e-r!^^
*Walau..
*Sweaty..=="
*你siao了啊??
*超帅的勒!!

Six books I've read recently:
*In the cards LOVE
*Carribean Cruishing
*The true story of Owen and Mzee
*Frankestian
*天使街23号
*烟花岁月

Six songs I can listen to again and again and again:
*痴心绝对-李圣杰
*伯乐-林宥嘉
*我爱的人-林宥嘉
*爱错-王力宏
*搁浅-周杰伦
*手放开-李圣杰

Six things I learnt from the past year:
*Study hard if u want to acheive good grades
*Appreciate what you have now
*Be kind to others and help people who need help
*If u like a person,remember find a chance to tell him..
*If the boy have galfren already,then just SHUT UR MOUTH!
*Dun so fast give up if u met anything hard

No comments: