July 15, 2008

My 15 th party and 6S's gathering!!XD

P.s. Aware of nose bleeding!^^

My buddies~
boon keong!!why u so thin wan??


jil and the lenglui-shu ping


they were playing with the ball..


OMg!!all the 'fats' i saw already..hahahaha..^^


the party..yum..the food tastes good...


My 15th birthday!!


Tiramisu cake bought by jil and my friends..


My lovely and dearest 6S's buddies..


The cake and I!!


Girls ROxx!


the very Boring Part...Lol...

Last Saturday,
my primary class,6S had organised a gathering+my birthday's party in my house
early 4 pm,jil and yieng shing were the first one who reach my hse..
bt they wait until the others before they jump into the pool..^^
then,finally the 6S's buddies had arrived..
The boys did not changed a lot same to the girls..
First,they were shy to go down to the pool..
bt through my persuade..
they FINALLY went down to the pool..
In the pool,they were playing so happily..
especially the boys,they were playing with the ball that brought by jil..
bt the most special part was when kenneth soong,my friend attended this gathering..
we had lost contact with him about 5 years..
and Eric,my friend found him and invited him..^^
after the swimming,they were hungry..
so they ate what my mum had prepared..
i hope they love my mum's food..
and elaine was obsessed with my mum's 'cha ye dan'..Lol..
after we ate finish,then we had lame games...haha
we had some 'yellow' jokes and also some politicians..Lol..
then after that we dunno what to do already..
after the boring part,i cut the cake and we ate the cake..
the cake was delicious,thx to jil and also my friends who bought this cake for me!!
time flew very fast..my 6S's buddies had gone back at 12am..
while waiting their parents to fetch them..
we chatted about our past and also future..Lol..
after some time,they were all back to their house..
hope we.6S's buddies can gather together..
becoz i lov u guys so much!!
-The end-

No comments: