August 28, 2008

Yesterday our school were having pakaian tradisional competition..
and our class had sent 1 representive for this event..
so our class is like out of control..
teacher was nt in our class..
so my gang,the EG..
were talking and chitchatting..
we were talking about the quite 'sensitive' thing..
we talk about how the sexy ladies wear..
and elaine was also sharing her opinions..
where she said how the ladies squeeze their infront to make them look bigger..
so we were all laughing so loud..
then i also shared one of the movies i watched before in the plane..
which how the girls put the beer bottle in between her infront thing..
then let the man to drink the beer..the man was nose bleeding because the gal was too sexy..
we were all laughing then suddenly i shouted BLOOD!
guess what?i have nose bleeding in such a good timing..
haha..can you imagine?
my friends were all worried about me then they told me to lie down..
and very caring elaine juz stuck the tissue in my nose..T.T ^^
after all the stuff...guess what my friend were doing..
they juz laugh like siao person juz came out frm tanjung rambutan..
i kept confessed myself that i nosebleeding becoz i drink nt enough of water..
bt they juz said i m too high until nose bleeding..
they said i nose bleeding because i think of something..hehe..u knw..
bt i dun mind they laughing at me becoz myself keep laughing too..
i keep ask myself..y timing so good wan??haha..
so this is my nose bleeding incident..
it brings a lot of happiness to my friends...
haha..so..
this is the end of my description..
hope i can update something funny soon...
^^

No comments: