September 06, 2008

Yesterday night,i had followed my dad to the 2008 Women World Cup dinner..
6pm in the evening,my dad and i went out already..
but unfortunately,due to the flood,we were stucked in the traffic jam for 2 hours..
finally,we reached the restaurant..
i was so nervous and i keep waiting ann er's appearance..
but my dad told me to go in first while waiting for ann er..
so in my akward situation,
i was placed in the officials's table..
which all the international umpires sat..
i was so 'gang ga' but luckily the people there greeted me friendly..
10 minutes later..ann er finally reached there..
i quickly rushed to downstairs with my annoying high heels shoes..
then both of us went into the dinner together..
before ann er can find her seats...
a young official,brought us to the players's table and start asking their permisssion..
we were so happy and excited..when suddenly...
a uncle told the players and both of us stood on the stage to take pictures..
then suddenly all the reporters ran towards our direction..
ann er and i wanted to go down the stage because we dun wan be capture by the reporters..
but the uncle keep tell us to stand beside the players and take pictures..
then ann er and i heard the two reporters's conversation..
u knw what they said??!
they said:''who are the two small kid there?they are only two kids only leh..''
i was so angry..if there is something for me to throw..
i definately will throwed the stupid reporter..^^
so all the cameras were all flashing here and there..
bt they all just captured the players..
ann er and i quickly went down and we were so embarassed..
the stupid reporter la!!destroyed ann er and my's wish to take pictures with them..
now ann er and i dun dare to take pictures with them already..
haiz..so with our disappoinment heart..
we continued to take our dinner..
bt we were still lucky to have dinner with them..
so after the dinner,ann er and i had our BHB session in the toliet though..^^
so this is the end of my description,tonight i am going to see my idol,Guo Yue playing..
Wohoo~wait for me,I am coming!!


Took in the washroom..


My outfit that day..^^


Same pose again ^^


High heels shoes which nearly make me fall..


We were so sad..cannot take pictures with the players..T.T


*Our smiles*


Arrgh!!Ann er took this stupid pic!!


The top 6 players with Dato Tang See Hang,
the others players like china and singapore they can't attend the dinner..

Another pic..I want to take pictures with them la!!T.T

-The End-

No comments: