October 24, 2008

Yesterday went to my cousin's bro wedding..
finally my cousin bro married..
the wedding held at SJKC Pandamaran (B)..
quite a lot of ppl came..
mostly frm Pulao Ketam..
later the wedding start..
some 30's aunties came up the stage and danced..
haha..its so funny le..
bt still ok la..not too bad..
they still can shake here shake there le..
summore gt 1 aunty she dye her hair into gold colour..
then wear black singlet and jeans..
can you imagine?30's aunty le..^^
so overall the food still nice lo..
then the dinner ends bout 10.30 like that..
reached home..take a quick bath..
and hoped into my squeezy bed!!
:)



The wedding :)


My cousin sister and me!
My uncle's wife and me!

The 30's aunties..

It's me again!

My sis and my cute cousin sis..:)


My pretty mummy and my naughty brother..
The condition in pandamaran hall..

No comments: