November 18, 2008

Ipoh tournament~

WOHOO~!
I just came back from Ipoh..
the tournament finally over..
so,we got good results then...
Selangor get 7 golds,2 silvers and 2 bronzes..
So we are the overall tournament champion..
I get 2 golds..
1 gold for doubles and 1 for mix doubles..=)
My teamates also get good results too..
Overall,we had a great time in Ipoh..
we keep eating,laughing,and also shouting..
we really had good memories there..


P.s.I miss the tournament!!T.T



The 1st hotel we stayed..
very spooky le..opposite of this hotel is a graveyard..


the tournament~


Ann Er and I =)


After bathing~

Wei Ching and I


The 2nd hotel we stayed..
4 stars le.. much better than the 1st want lo..=)

The staircase in the hotel..


The food we ate for dinner..芽采鸡~


Iu Xiuan,Ann Er,Wei Ching and I
Frenz 4ever ya~

Took in the our room..
I am reading Twilight lo~

I am addicted to twilight!!~

We are watching the spooky movie lo..


Lol~
I am bored so i took these SS pics..=)

My double partner--
Iu Xiuan and I
We get champion!!=)

The last day in Ipoh..
The swimming pool was situated on the highest floor..
wohoo!It's so hot out there!!


Hee~3 of us!!

Ann Er and I =)


Mei yee,Iu xiuan,Ann Er,Wei Ching and I
My teamates~
Lol..I miss them~

My medals~
Wohoo!!

SELANGOR TEAM
overall Champion!!
find me??=)
-The End-

No comments: