April 27, 2009

Katak girl sepak by FOOTBALL!!!!!

Hmm.Okay.
As usual,every sunday our coach will bring us for jogging..
So my dad suggest to go to Padang Sultan Sulaiman to run..
For the previous week,our coach had told us to run for 7-10 rounds..
Omg!!It's so tiring kay??1 round is 400m..
If we run 10 rounds,that's means 400x10=4000m=4km.
We run 4 km every sunday..T.T
My dad said it will be one of the staminas in our training already..
So,it happened like this..
Yesterday I was like usual went to the padang..
Then we saw ppl playing football in the padang..
So we can only ran outside the track..
My other friends were very fast and I think I am the slowest..
So when I still running..suddenly..something fell infront of my eyes..
and nearly hit my head..
and guess what is that??
IS A FOOTBALL!!!
The audience began saying ''ooooooooooooooo''
Then the players in the padang walked towards my direction..
I am so stunned and I think I sure looked very dumb that time..
Haha.Anyway,Thank God the football didn't hit my eyes or head..
or else I think I will have panda eyes today..
This incident didn't stopped me from keep running..
So,I keep run,run and run..
I saw an uncle with his daughter jogging bside me..
But of course I am faster than them..
Then suddenly the uncle said,
''如果不能跑了,
不要勉强,走就可以了。。''
Ohhhh..the uncle is so good la..
but guess what his daughter said??
''做么乱乱跟人讲话啦??''
Haha.So damn funny la.
But I pity for the uncle lo.=P
Tmr I am going to Taman Rakyat with my classmates..
I am not skipping school kay??
We got Surat Kebenaran one..
We are having an activity with the Telok Gadong students..
We are playing Sukaneka and many more..
So,wish me luck my friend!!!
=D

No comments: