July 03, 2009

Super Girl =]

Today will be the most happiest and busiest day of my life.
Okay,you may be wondering what make me feel so happy..
The thing was PENGAWAS ARE NOT IN THE SCHOOL,imagine that?
First thing,there is not pengawas nagging us to be quiet when we lined up this morning..
Except for the teachers..especially Puan Lee..Can't stand her...=[
Then,no pengawas in the class..
They went for Kem Kepimpinan In Pangkor..
So the class is like So So EMPTY!!
The students in 4K were having sleeping and eating lessons today..Lol
I am eating junk food in front of tcher..
even sleeping in the whole period..
None of the tcher tch today..
So,today what I did was..
Sleeping,eating,sleeping all over again..
After sch,I rushed home and ate my lunch..
then went for my 1st Biology class in Sunita..
The bio class was still okay..The tcher was quite good..
The class ended at 4.30 pm.My next class is at 5 pm.
So I crossed the road with Evon.
and I reached Delta safely.My mum was worried the whole day.
She was scared that I dunno how to cross the road as the road has many cars.
and they drive damn fast.After Bm,I quickly rushed to training centre.
Oh god,I think I can be the 21st century super-girl already..
And at 12.01 midnight,here I am infront of the computer..
Rushing to write down this post.I got to sleep already.
I have enough today.Good night,
Super-girl =]

No comments: