December 18, 2009

Busy holiday =D

I'm now currently updating my blog from Port Dickson.
My family and I are having our holidays in Tiara Beach Resort.
The resort was still okay with a big big swimming pool inside.
But,the games they provided here are meant for children.
So,its fun for my little bro but not me.HAHA.
Okay,last week I went to Melaka for tournament.
It was organised by the Hui An Hokkien Club.
The team I represented got runner-up in the tournament.
Our tournament only lasted for one day,
so the next day the people brought us to visit Melaka.
It was fun I can say for this whole trip.
I reached home on Monday.
On Tues,I went to KLCC with mum,sis and bro,and also my aunt.
We spent 3 hours in Petroscience and it was fun !
On thurs,my family brought us to PD.
So here I am,updating my blog while my dad is sleeping.HAHA.
Will update the pics when I reach home.
Btw,I'll be home tomorrow =D

No comments: