May 09, 2011

Semester break

First week of sem break was over. So what I have done during this whole week? 
What I can think of right now was,
I had spent my whole week watching movies.
Movies like A Chinese Ghost Story, Water for elephants, and Thor.
And I gained weight because of eating too many popcorns. :'(
Besides movies, what I did was helping my kakak in the kitchen, sleeping, and
mostly spending my time on Facebook. As usual. :P
So I gotta do something meaningful this week. Please!
Gotta spend my last week of break wisely before the next semester starts!

A review of what I have done last week :)


STTA Table Tennis tournament

I bought my Angry Birds iPhone cover! HA! :PP

Coffee Bean Iced Chocolate ♥

Went to Sunway Pyramid last Friday :)

Had my lunch at Toilet Concept Restaurant, LOL.
My iced lemon tea looks so wrong in this picture. HA!

Yea. Our chair in that restaurant. :DD



I should try on ice skating next time!

Sunday is Mother's Day! ♥



Mommy with the cake :)
She did not know I had bought this cake! HAHA. :)

Went for Tzu Ci function last night.
See the cloud behind? Damn chio right? HAHA.




Sista. I can't deny that she is CUTE in this picture. :P

SMILE! :)

No comments: