March 09, 2008

I'm back!

I'm back again!!(haha..y i sounds like singer??)

Yesterday 1.30am only sleep..its very late for me already because most of time i sleep earlier..^^

i accompanied my dad watch the election result lo..bt few hours later,i cant tahan already..so go and sleep already lo...haha^^

But today 9 am something i woke up already..ready for the new day!The whole morning,my dad busy discussing the election result with his friends through his cell phone.I think every citizens are excited about the results because bn didn't get too many 'seats'..^^
My dad just told me that selangor now is under 'keadilan' already not barisan nasional any more.Yesterday when u switch on rtm1,rtm2,rtm3 and 8tv or AEC is all bout the election.OMg~i spent 6 hours infront of the tv just to know the result...can u imagine??bt i m not as crazy as my dad.Blek..(dun tell my dad)

Pei rong say wan help do shoutout box d...so happy..muz thx her very much!!!my dear pei rong!!^^

No comments: