March 07, 2008

My 1st Post!

My 1st post!
Actually i have this account since February..but i lazy to write ma..haha..
today no school..so stay at house daydreaming and walking everywhere bt doin nothing..
one word-BORING!
Sometimes i would look foward to go to school because i can talk and play with my friends.Bt sometimes i want holiday too.Holiday with vacations,of course!
Okay,come back to the real world.Today is 6th of may,tmr is the election day.You can see so many posters in everywhere...OmG~some of the ppl even paste it on their cars...Poor carXD
Guess what??yesterday i followed my dad to pandamaran to hear the rocket ppl ceramah.I stand there with my dad about an hour to listen them talking.The pandamaran field was full with ppl.And the penceramah stand at the top to give their ceramah.they are using the mikes,so you could hear their voice even u r not in the padang.can u imagine??the rocket ppl keep saying barisan nasional bad words and the ppl there keep hooray for them.Its quite interesting and funny.and i know i m too young for all of this.But i juz beg my dad to bring me there to c what is happening actually.I know the rocket want to win so badly so do barisan nasional.Politics are so confusing because when you read the newspaper,you could see everyone are talking bad to their'opponent'.
This wednesday,they were having this kind of 'ceramah'in the hin hua private school.it was so crowded that some ppl need to stand at the jejantas and listen.The road shuld have three lines bt lastly it just left 1 line for the cars to pass.Because the two line is park by the cars.cars.cars!!!
ppl were so crazy for the ceramah..i can imagine that picture of it...T.T
Tonite dad gonna bring me to another ceramah again.its in pelabuhan klang.Tonite is gonna crowded again.i guess.anyway,i am still young for all of this,i guess.
i should enjoy my school life,right??
okay,thats wat i want to write today.hope it wasnt too bad for the 1st blog.XD

No comments: