May 01, 2008



My cousin bro's gf and I.





''Suasana'' of the wedding..y suddenly gt two fingers

coming out?!





Haha..finally i caught this handsome boy!




My cousin sis and my cousin bro..




Am i cool?



I..I...^^



Isn't he cute??



OOps~kena tangkap!



Wey..look here le!



I am the most handsome de!



Peace for life~



Future superstar!



My mum and my cousin sis.



OMG!she is so kawaii~future model^^



Isn't she adorable??^^



4 young ladies~


i just love her soo much!!juz look at her eyes and

u will knw y..



2 cousin bro..he is so cute and handsome!



Yesterday was my cousin sister's wedding..
she has two weddings in her life..
one at here and another at her hometown-Johor.
Because most of her relatives live in Klang.
At the wedding,we sang karaoke and playing with small kids..^^
But most of the time i spent my time with my another cousin sister..
She is 17 and i am 15..
so we have many common things to talk about...
Overall,the wedding is successful..
at here,i wish my cousin sister will have a happy new life after this wedding..
And i will miss her!

No comments: