May 30, 2008

Today was a great day for me!



-8am-
I was sleeping deeply when I found somebody sat on my bed...
I woke up and see what i found..
Kai Li was at my house..
She was here today because later in the noon she and I were going to baking class..
So after I dressed up myself,I quickly ate my breakfast..
After everything was done,I have revision with Kai Li..Hardworking rite?But 99.5 % we were gossiping and talking..LOL..


-12.30pm-
It's lunch time!
After having our lunch...
Kai li and i go out my house n take some pics...
And also played with my dogs...swt..=.=
-2pm-
We were at the baking class..
We baked mini pizza,mini hotdog buns and mini doughnuts.。
The class were fun and interesting..There were about 14 ppl in our class.



-5pm-
Our class over!
All of us take our 'hardwork' back...
The pizza's topping
The pizza's base


Juz cum out frm the oven...Yummy!


Doughnuts and pizzassssss..


My youngest doggie..

Ginny and I
Yawning~
<<

Kai Li and I


The baking class...


-THE END-





















No comments: