January 11, 2009

The first week of school finally over..
and i found out that all the subjects in Form 4 are so HARD and TOUGH!!
For example,all the sc subjects and add maths too..
I bet i will fail my add maths if i didnt put the effort to study it..
and not only that,homework are coming for me everyday..
i even don't have free time to read my books and surf the internet..
I feel tired everyday..like my life is all rushing here and there..
i want to rest but that is impossible..
and MSSD tournament is coming soon..
i need to go for training everyday..
or else i will not be able to make into MSSS or MSSM..
haiz..my 'KIA SHU' attitide coming up again..
forgive me for that..
but somehow,i think i will be able to handle this busy life if i am given some time..
so my friend,gambateh too!!~
i am just so tired.
=(

No comments: