January 05, 2009

School reopen&dad's birthday!!

Today is the 1st day of school..
Huh~Finally~
I am form 4 already..
I feel like from a small naive girl..
suddenly become a mature 16 year old girl already..
I saw many of my friends in school today..
but some of them are not in the same class with me..
due to the pmr results..
haiz..so what to do??
luckily shan and vv still in the same class with me..
but they also nearly abandond me already...=P
first day of school teacher didnt teach a lot..
so we used the time to gossip and gossip..
okay,lets forget the school stuff..
today is an important day for me..
because is my dad's birthday!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DADDY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
THANK YOU DADDY!
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU,DAD!!~



Dad's 50th birthday!!
yeah!!

No comments: