February 04, 2009

Today went to kenal track in sungai serdang,kapar..
I am supposed to join MSSD Merentas Desa..
bt unfortunately,MSSD Ping Pong also the same day with merentas desa..
so what to do?need to choose one.
I HATE TO MAKE DECISION.
I hope i can join both but there is nothing for me to do.
So,the final decision-
I am going for Ping Pong tournament.
actually i don't really need to go for kenal track.
but i went there still because i want to PONTENG SEKOLAH.
Wakaka..=D
The track was DAMN LONG.
I prefer our school's track.
More comfortable.More easy.
This one was really merentas DESA.
Along the track,all you could see were corn field,
trees,a lot of oil palms..
and also banana trees.
I wonder if a PONTIANAK will suddenly jump out frm the banana tree.
And the road was all straight and no turning.
the worst,we need to cross a very long muddy road.
Some MGS girls took a sugarcane and breaked it.
I guess they were toot thristy.Poor thing.
I spent 1 hour to reach the final point.
Tired.Pain.Sweaty.
that is all what i could say.
Yieng shing,Irene,Dhipa,
Gambateh for tomorrow!!
Convent Boleh!!
=D

No comments: