February 27, 2009

Back

It had been 2 weeks since my last post.
Haha.I bet u all miss me huh??
I knw i am being BHB again.Haha.
Okay,my 1st week is all about MSSS.
Then my second week is full of exams.
MSSS was a great success.I get a silver medal for the team event.
Klang got the overall champion for 8 years berterusan.
Haha.Damn proud de le.^^
And good news,i get the chance to go for MSSM selection.
but the bad news is,I can't make into MSSM team.
They chose 3 ppl over 12 ppl.So sad.
And this year they are going KK,Sabah for MSSM tournament.
Arrgh!!I want to go la!!=(
I was having my 1st monthly test in the 2nd week.
The exam still fine except for Sejarah and Add Maths.
I just hope i could pass my Add Maths.Pls!
I had got 3 A1's recently.I hope i can keep it up.
Btw,CONGRATULATIONS TO YELLOW HOUSE CHEERLEADERS!!
U ALL ARE THE BEST!!I AM SO PROUD OF U ALL =D
Okay,this was how i spent my 2 weeks.
Pictures will be uploading soon.
Wee.=D

No comments: