May 01, 2009

Miracle

Happy Labour's Day and also Happy birthday to Szu Woei!!
Szu Woei,u are so lucky because ur birthday will always be a holiday!!XP
JealousNya..Haha.=D
Okay,today most of my friends went out for shopping..
And I really hope I am with them too..
Go out with friends is definately a good thing!!
Today I also go out too..
But I am not going Aeon or somewhere..
I go somewhere near my house..
which is PING PONG TRAINING CENTRE..
Haha.No shopping cenntre lo.
Dun misunderstood me.Haha.
Today we don't have training..
we have tournament among our own players..
To prepare for the coming Malaysia Youth..
Today my performance still okay,
I am quite sastified..
My group got 8 ppl,
I won 5 and lose 2..
This kind of result don't always happen..
So quite sastified already lo..
And mid year exam is coming very soon..
My killing subjects..

ADD MATHS,PHYSICS AND SEJARAH!!!

I am so lazy to revise them..
and the exam take bout two weeks!!!
OMG!!The tournament is just around the corner..
How am i going to seperate myself??
I really want to perform well in that tournament..
Haiz..TIME TO MAKE DECISION AGAIN!!!
I hate to do this..
Btw,Happy Labour's Day to everybody again!!!
Enjoy ya ppl =D

No comments: