May 28, 2009

Taggie tag!!

Tagged by Jilyne!

1. Besides your lips, where is the favorite spot to get kissed?
Forehead.Haha.Too influenced by Korean drama.=]

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
Sleepy.T.T Had been burning the midnight oil for 2 weeks.

3.Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
My sister.

4.Would you consider yourself spoiled?
Not really.

5.Will you ever donate blood?
I think I will though I was afraid.Lol.

6.Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yeap.

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
No of course!

8.What does your last text message say?
Good night and sweet dreams =]

9.What are you thinking right now?
Planning what to do during the holiday.=D

10.Do you want someone to be with you right now?
Yeap,of course =]

11.What was the time you went to bed last night?
12 midnight.

12.Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
Bossini.(miss little giggles tee)

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
Haha.Yeap.

14.Who was the last person who text you?
*Yi qing*=]

TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz...
1. Vi Vian
2. Yin Zhen
3. Pei Shan
4. Jilyne
5. Du Jia
6. Wendy
7. Eric
8. Xiao Ming
9. Meei Yeng
10.Kai Chen

15. Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
With me la.She's my tuan tuan and I am her Yuan Yuan.=P

16. Is no. 3 a male or a female?
Female.A bo male ah.

17. If no. 7 and and no. 1 get together, would it be a good?
Whoa.Haha.I think it would be kind of weird.Lol.

18.What is no. 1 studying about?
science stream.

19.When was the last time you chatted with them?
1. - 2 hours ago
2. -4 hours ago.
3. -2 hours ago
4. - 1 hour ago
5. - Today in sch
6. - Today in sch
7. - Last Friday I think..
8. - Yesterday
9. - Today!
10. -Last night

20. Is no. 4 single?
Yeap.

21. Say something about no. 2.
My besties.I knew her since I was in primary school.But we get along when we were in Form 2.She's a pretty girl with a hardworking attitude.=]

22. What do you think about no. 2 and no. 6 being together?
Lol.They are friends already.

23. Describe no. 9.
Lol.When i think about her,I will think about food!!!
Yeap.She's a very cool girl and also a friendly girl.U laugh non-stop if u r with her.
She talks funny and lame jokes.Lol..=D

24. What will you do if no. 6 and no. 7 fight?
Lol.Stand aside lo.

25. Do you like 8?
Of course!!She's my favourite daughter.Lol.
=D

No comments: