December 11, 2008

Daily post~

Today i went to Sunway Pyramid
With my uncle and aunty they all..
And don't forget..my cute cousin too..
Today the shopping mall is full of people due to public holiday..
And also Christmas is coming..
Everywhere you can see salesgirls/boys dressing like santa claus..
We had our lunch there in a Cantonese restaurant..
After that,we did some window-shopping..
although i was so eager to go inside and buy something..
Chinese new year is coming soon also..
hope my mummy will bring me out to buy new clothes..
My aunt promise to take me out to buy clothes..
okay,that's all for today..
hope to post something interesting soon..
=D

Christmas is coming soon!~

My cousin,aunt,grandma and I~

In the cantonese restaurant..
my cousin was so naughty that time..
=PI like the christmas tree!
I like the decorations there!
=)
14 days to Christmas~

No comments: