December 27, 2008

Finally!!~
I can go out with my friends already..
This is the 1st time i go to sunway pyramid with my friends..
You will be weird,why my mum will let me to go out..and especially to sunway..
actually there is a 'penjanjian' between my mum and I..
The thing i need to do is do the house chores!!
so before this day arrived..i had been sweeping and mopping my house..
help my maid cutting vegetables..cooking and also cleaning..
We reached at sunway pyramid about 12 pm..
then we headed for gasoline for lunch..
this is also my 1st time to gasoline..i had heard a lot of frens saying the place is quite nice..
after that,we go to take 'da tou tie'..
this is also my 1st time taking it at sunway pyramid..
of course,we didnt miss the shopping..
this is also my 1st 1st time shopping with my friends..
but unfortunately..i didnt bought any clothes that day..
the reason is i cant make any decision..
keep thinking should buy..if nt..
is i bring not enough money..
not to forget..we also go and watched movies..
we watched 'Yes man'..the movie is quite funny and lame also..
Again,this is the 1st time watch movies in Sunway..
after the movie,we did some little shopping again..
bt nothing to buy at the end..
spend an afternoon in the shopping mall was quite tired..
but i am still happy because i can go out with friends..
and did a lot of things that i never tried before..
all are 1st time for me..
overall..it was fun and it will always be one of the sweet memories in my mind..
thx again mummy!!~
=D


#Wendy and Kailin#

At gasoline~
My lunch that day~

My 1st time in gasoline..
Jilyne,Pei Rong,Wendy and I
=D
I like the pics!!

No comments: