December 09, 2008

Taiwan trip~

Hey,I just come back from Taiwan!!
The camp was so so awesome!!
I had spent my 2 weeks holiday at there..
I had knew many new friends there..
Not only that,i learnt many new things too..
I miss my singaporean friends like Litong,Jiefei,Yujing,Kangrui,Liying,Yan ping..
My malaysian friends from Malacca,Johor,Sabah and also Penang..
Not to forget,i miss my teamates the most!!
Hui ting my dear,Yan ti my sailormoon,Yin tong pao pao,Yi lin my daughter,
Xin ying my dear friend,Mei jie my friend and also jilyne!!
I really had a wonderful time there..
I won't forget how we squeeze in a small room and gossip until midnight..
I won't forget how we Zhilian and took all those photos..
and also won't forget the sweet and wonderful time we had..
I managed to post the pictures here..
It's hard to post it all..
but i promise,i had post it the best!!
=D

P.S.I miss all of u in the camp!!!!!!!
Yan Ti,Yin tong and I in Tao Yuan Airport~
Hui Ting,Yi lin,Jil lyne and I at the Tao Yuan train station~

Me in the train..4 hours to Hua Lian~

My bed which I slept for 2 weeks~

My room number..i always remember it..haha~


Place where I studied for 2 weeks..
It took place in Tzu Chi's university~
The school corridor,tidy right?~

Jing-shi bookshop~


The place we had our meals~
毅力2队!
Guess who is she??
她是''命中注定我爱你''的‘珍珠奶奶儿’!
Lol..I look dumb in this pic~
We are learning tea ceremony~
In front of Jing-shi Tang~

Nice desserts~

''爱因为在心中''手语表演~

Jilyne and I in our basketball jerseys~
Can't imagine we played basketball right?
We will prove it,haha~
静思堂~



The place was awesome!!~


Me and the singaporeans~
I miss them T.T

#Jilyne and Kailin#


We are the rappers!!~


My small 'cute' face~
=P

Yujing the pretty gal..I miss her lots!!


#smiles#


The girl in between has a good voice!
I still in my malay costume..
Just finished our malay dance lo..
Litong,Li ying and I~
I miss Litong!!T.T

#Jilyne and Kailin again#=)


我们回到了心灵的故乡!!~

#Peace + Smiles#

#freedom#


Yi Min and I~



Yi Lin and I~


At the balcony~


Me and the Taiwan students~

We make into their class..This is their Maths teacher..
Their F.3 students are learning Add maths now!!~


They are so friendly!!~

In their class~

I hope to c them again!!~

Wu-Shu Class~

The person behind me is my Wushu teacher~

This pretty jie jie teach us the wushu steps~

Singaporean guy,he damn friendly!!=)

We called him headmaster!!~

The silly gang~=)

We graduate already!!~

Our wonderful dinner~

Our Malay dance~

Yu jing the fish!~Jilyne and I~


Friends 4eva!~

We are going back already!~

In their field~

#wonderful ending#
=D

No comments: