March 09, 2009

Memories

-Memories of MSSS-Lin Li and me MSSS

Match going on

Friends

Lin Li and me again!~

What we did when we were boring..
4 handphones..
Wee =D
Alisa and me =)

Team event-
Siver medal
=D
Klang boleh!
Found me?


LALALA~
I'm back!
Finally!
The reason why i didnt update my blog recently
-My CPU got final stage of cancer last week..
but luckily my computer recover already..
So..my blog is now ALIVE again!!=D
I have many things to post..
but i guess i dun have the time..
okay,let me summarize it..
1)karnival bahasa
-Kai Lin and her group members get 1st for kuiz kesusateraan cina *applause*
-Shan get 1st and Yeng get 2nd for Caligraphy
-Kai Lin sneaked away from Dewan when the prize ceremony still goin on..
I think everybody did it..Haha.
-Vv and her group got 2nd for english activity,Yeah! *clap clap*
I like their sing a rhythm!
2)Kwang Hua DMC Day
-Their performance was a blast!!You will definetaly love it if u watched it bt yourself!!
3)Tzu Ci First Day
-This year Jilyne and I were 'Xue Zhang' already..
-I was the MC that day..I hope i did a great job..
4)New handphone
-Dad bought me a new handphone recently..thx dad!=D
I love you dad!!~
Okay,i think this was the summary of it..
Will post the pictures soon..
Wee~~
=D

No comments: