March 13, 2009

Kill the Aedes!!=D

BIG APPLAUSE TO KAI LIN,VI VIAN,AND YIN ZHEN!!
Not to forget,
*clap clap* for Joyce,Cik Farhana(our bio tcher),Sok Yin,Shin Wei,Jilyne and Du jia =)
Okay.Today our sch had Gotong-royong.
Because our school got 2 kes denggi.
Rank number 4 in daerah Klang.
So,our school wanted us to have a gotong royong.
Aim: TO KILL NYAMUK AEDES!!!
Today our class,4K the job is to clean the 'rumah hijau'.
But until now,i still cant get the idea why we need to clean there.
There is no nyamuk aedes there.Bt a lot of dust,CATS AND COCKROACHES!!
So,we carried all the old furnitures here and there.
Then,some of them need to throw into a BIG BIG GARAGE.
We need to walk a long way to throw the things.
And,it's raining outside there.Thanks to the rain,vv,zhen and I got wet.
After that,we had our break.
The 2nd part of my gotong royong is mainly gossiping with Zhen and Vv.=)
We also sang and played piano in our classroom.Drama here and there.
And,today i had my owner!!Yeah!!
Okay,they called me goldfish.They said my eyes are BIG AND HUGE.
Nvm la.Goldfish also very cute right??Hehe.
Remember feed me ya,my owner!!^^
Hmm.Today was a great day although i felt so tired now.
=)

No comments: