March 31, 2009

Shan The Madam =P

Okay,as usual,I am still chasing the Korean drama.
Still addicted to Jong Pyu and Ji Hoo.=P
This week our school is having' Minggu Sekolah Selamat'.
So what we did this Monday..
We had a LONG LONG assembly in the hall..
And kena scolding by our PK Puan Rohimah..
She said our pengetua was disappointed with us because we are too SOMBONG..
She even called us 'makluk melatar' T.T
After that,we had a talk about the AIDS and HIV by PROSTAR.
They showed us how to 'wrap' the mayat mangsa HIV and AIDS.
Today we had a talk about the keselamatan jalan raya.
The speaker is a Inspektor from Klang Traffic police station.
His talk was quite interesting and he even showed us some 'terrific' pictures..
The pictures were all the mangsa kemalangan jalan raya.
All are so scary and I watched it with one of my hand covering my eyes.
Then,this is the reason why i post my blog.Haha.
My dear Ah Shan had upgrade from a normal pretty student to assistant of a Inspektor.
Can u imagine her wearing the jacket which printed the POLICE word,
and she was holding some kind of star war thing..
Hmm.The Inspektor gt 'yen guang' le..
Choose such a pretty girl to be her assistant..Haha.=D
Vv,Meei yeng and I were laughing like mad when she was called by the Inspektor to come out.
Okay,this is all about these two days.
Will post it soon when I am free.
Haha.=D
*Jong pyu is so handsome.Ji hoo the same.=P*

No comments: