September 21, 2009

Arrgh!
New version messenger is really getting me crazy !!
Okay,i downloaded the new version already.
But in the account there is no contacts at all.
Then later I found out I need to send invitations?
So i sent it to all my contacts but until now I still can't figure it out what is happening.
I admit that new version msn is pretty and nice,
but i still miss the old version one.
The new one is causing me a lot of trouble.
Due to this problem,I don't have mood to switch on the computer.
And the worst thing,my blogger cannot upload pictures?!
Arrgh!It really irritates me.=(
Not only that,i dunno who is that GUEST who leave that comment for me.
I don't have any comment bout that.Lol.
Okay,got to go.
This hari raya holiday I am nt going anywhere.
Still the same thing,I am attending training everyday.
So people,enjoy ur holidays !

P.S.I miss Vv,Shan,Yeng and Zhen so much XD

No comments: