September 05, 2009

Confused.

Rawrrr!
Happy Ghost Month people.
Lol.I am going be whacked by Vv and Shan soon.
Arrgh! End year exam is coming.
And I totally don't have any mood to study.
Still the same reason-
I am LAZY !
Haix.These days was so confused by many things.
1st-sukma selection is coming.They gonna choose 2 over 6.
So cruel right ? I hope i can do my best during the selection.
2nd-My yearly speech and drama presentation coming.
And I keep absent from practice.Get scold by tcher nicely today.
Tcher make sure I didnt skip the practice again.
Doing our own drama this year. Stress !
3rd-Exam coming.And I still havent do any preparation.
Still enjoying my life with TV.I am trying to cut down the time wey.
So,I really hope I can do well for all the things above,
which I know that is impossible.
Help me people =(

No comments: