November 17, 2009

2012

Best movie ever for year 2009
Jilyne and I
Camwhore in toilet.LOL.


I went to watch 2012 this noon with my sis,
jilyne,shing and also hui yean.
Our movie started at 3.45 pm and ended about 6.30pm.
First,I want to say that 2012 movie was so AWESOME!
If u guys haven't go and see,pls do so right now!
I bet u guys won't regret.I promise.
I will rate the movie 10/10.
The sound effect was so good and it made jilyne and shing cried
till the very end.
The movie not only talked about disaster,
it also talked about friendship and also family.
And one more thing,nature is much much
powerful than human you see.
The tsunamis,volcano eruption and earthquake
in the movie were really a nightmare for me.
After the movie,we went to Pizza Hut for dinner
as jilyne had a free voucher.
Hope the dvds are coming out soon.
Wish to share this good movie with my family
especially my dad.
He always like this kind of movies.LOL.
Okay,that's all for today.I am so tired now.
Btw,good luck to those who are sitting SPM tomorrow.
GOOD LUCK PEOPLE,
and nights =)

No comments: