November 12, 2009

School

Okay.This whole week in school was a mess.
Everyday I went to school,
and all I did was looking at each other's face.
Other than that,we did NOTHING.
Yesterday,better still,we watched Hindi movies.
Lol.This is not my 1st time watching Hindi movie.
The movie still not bad lar.Its a romance movie anyway.
Every girl likes romance right?I doubt it.=]
Not only that,we took some pictures to spend our time in school.
Classroom,staircase and even washroom became our favourite spot.
Yeap,we brought our phones to school.
I can't imagine we stay in sch without phone.That will be so boring.
Tomorrow we plan not to go to school.
We find that sleeping in our sweet bed is better than doing nothing in school.Lol.
Btw,I want to watch 2012 the movie !!
Wee wee is going with her friends this sat.Hope I can go with her.
Nah,I know that is impossible.I have presentation this saturday.
Ok,pictures will do the talking now.=]
Wee wee and I

Yeng and I

Darling shan and I

Thanks to Sharon,we had pizza in class.

Two crazy women hiding under the desk XD

*Smile!*

Don't cry lar,jilyne =)


No comments: