November 20, 2009

Graduation ceremony

Top 10 of Std.6

The graduates this year

Sis and her best friend,cute combination right?
LOL.

Sis and Dad

I miss my primary school =(

This noon was my sister's graduation ceremony
and also prize giving ceremony of year 2009.
I ponteng school and went with my dad
to attend the event.
I saw a lot of people there
including my old school friends,teachers and even Grace tay!
LOL.I said Hi to her because Weewee told me to do so.
Haha.Ya,she was friendly and her son got 1st place overall for Std.4.
I was quite disappointed when my sis was not chosen for
the 'murid tercontoh'of the year.
Her opponent was too 'geng' i guess.
Btw,we were still happy as she scored well in her upsr.
She scored well everytime in her exam,
not like me huh?HAHA.
Tomorrow morning I am heading to Sabah,
might not able to update my blog as usual.
But I promise I will update when I rch home.
LOL.I'm in holiday mood right now.
Yohoo~

No comments: