February 17, 2011

College life ♥

Yes.I'm writing blog again.And I promise,this time it will be a consistent one. :)
Okay,you might be wondering what am I doing now after my SPM.
I am currently doing American Degree Transfer Program in Taylor's Lakeside campus.
It's a four year degree program,which I will study two years in M'sia and the remaining two years in USA.
So,I started this program last thursday.At first,I thought I was the only one who doing this program.
Adeline told me that she might consider to take this program but she was not too sure.
But at last.....SHE TOOK IT ! How lucky I am :)
So on the first day of college life,I sticked closely to Adeline as I had no friend at all.
But as days went off,I made a lot of new friends.They were so so awesome.
Melissa,Alyssa,May Gee and the others are really nice and friendly.We usually hang out together during lunch or break time.
But I hang out with Adeline the most.It's good to have a close friend when you are here so alone in a new place.Thanks Adeline! ♥
This semester will be three months long.And the funny thing is,I am only studying three subjects(or they called it courses in USA) which are the English 101, Intoduction to business and also Math 161.
English 101 is mainly writing..and this really kills me off.
Intro to business is fun but Math 161 is really not fun at all.
Lecturer don't encourage us to use calculator to factorize quadratic equations :'(
And NO NO CALCULATOR for the first quiz. :'(
So...what can I do? No choice but to work hard.
Okay,I got to read my english text book already.Quiz tomorrow.
Gonna update soon :)


*i look FAT in this picture ! sob sob*




No comments: