February 28, 2011

Thank you ♥

"i heard about the english thing. I want you to know that your english is good, and dont bother what people think especially the college people. Do you even know that you have improved your english your english like DAMN LOT. And that you're going to US soon, who knows one day you'l come back with that superb awesome slang and we'l show it off to her. LOL. fighting sayang." written by my darling, Jilyne

I got this super touch messgae from Jilyne in facebook.I wanna thank Jilyne so so much here in my blog.Your messgae really made me feel better.Ily :) Besides that, I also wanna thanks Adeline Yew who is always there for me when I am down.Thank you for giving me confidence and everything :) I really appreciate a lot.Thanks to Vivian too who actually lend her ear to me when I am down.Thank you.Thank you so much :')


Tomorrow I will be having my first calculus quiz.Hope everything goes fine for me.Please..!

No comments: