February 21, 2011

Random ♥

Last Sunday was a nice day.I went for driving lesson in the morning.And you know what,my driving skills really sucks like hell.And the clutch thingy was making me so frustrated.Okay okay,enough of driving lesson.Let's talk something nice :)
After I went back home,I was visited by my previous babysitter.So unbelievable right?We still keep in touch with each other after a long long time.She brought her grandson and granddaughters too.And they were so so adorable.Don't believe me?See these pictures :)


She's just way too ADORABLE :)









Hmmm..:)









After that,we went for dinner in PJ,a Japanese restaurant that actually sell western food,but they cook in Japanese style.The food was,of course, NICE :D
















 










I felt so hungry now after posting these food pictures. :)
Back to college life,today the student council of ADP organised an orientation party for us :)
The whole thing was very fun, boring. Everything was just singing and dancing.
But I had fun taking pictures with the others :)
SEEEEEEEEEEE :D


Studying in the library before going to
orientation party :)

Calculus :'(







ZEBRAS :P






Alyssa and I :)

Adeline and I :D
Adeline,May Gee and I :)



BYE ! :)

No comments: