February 18, 2011

The very first time ♥

I had experienced a lot of FIRST TIME after I started my college life.
Hmm.I better list it down. :)

1.Going to college by public transport.
2.Wearing casually to college.No uniform this time :)
3.I actually brought all my text books to college.(hardworking or stupid?)
4.Reading text book alone in the library.
5.People used Mac which are provided in the college to search for information.Instead following what my seniors did,I used Mac to face-booking :P
6.Gettng second-hand books from the ADP seniors.
7.Bought a new text book which costs me 60 ringgit. I know,it's like so WTH right?
8.Spent more than 10 ringgit a day. :'(
9.Had lunch that costs me 20 ringgit.The food is nice, terrible.
10.I actually had japanese food in college.The food is nice and the price is okay lah :)
11.Had my break time in Old town kopitiam this week.Drank its teh tarik twice.The teh tarik was like so so SWEET. :0
12.I am considering to have a locker.But it costs me 60 ringgit for half year. Should I have it?
13.Hang out with new friends in library.The boys played chess,and I really have no idea what they are playing.
14.Bought egg sandwiches that costs 5 ringgit.Consider cheap or expensive? :0
15.Had my first sandwich in Taylor's Lakeside Subway :)
16.Ate delicious yougurt at the campus.
17.Pay full attention when teacher taught in the class.
18.Do homework on time.
19.Not late for class ? :P
20.Raise up my voice during the class since class participation counts marks.
21.Writing english composition using laptop instead of writing in a foolscap paper.
22.No calculator during math class.( I use my brain this time.)
23.Some African guys talked to me and Adeline this afternoon at the train station.I actually chit chat with them.
24.Going to have orientation party next Monday :)

Yessss.There are still so many first time that I can't really recall now.
But..life is still so far so good after having all these first time.
Wish me luck people :)

 Yes yes.
GO STUDY NOW
TAN KAI LIN !
:)

No comments: