June 25, 2009

Back

I am supposed to do Chemistry revision right now.
Sunita will giving us a spot test later.
BLUR!!~This is what I can say.
I sure fail my spot test.=]
But,since mum is not at home,
So here I am,with my computer.
Pls forgive me for not updating my blog like last time.
There is a reason behind this.T.T
Mum was shouting at me last week
''HEY!!I THINK U HAVE FORGET THE RULES YA?!SWITCH OFF THE COM NOW!!''
Ya,this was what my mum said to me.
So,I forced myself not to touch the computer for 4 days.
If I continue to on9 everyday,I think my mum will surely ban me frm using com.
I can't afford to lose my computer.T_T
I just signed up for Facebook last week.
I found out that it was better than Friendster.
I am considering to delete my Friendster account lately.
Sayurnara to my Friendster,LOL
But,I totally have no ideas about Facebook.
Give me some time.I think I will use to it later.=]
Okay,got to do my revision already.
Bye,friend!!

♥Thank you for the present♥

No comments: