June 09, 2009

Grounded

Seriously,I do nothing much during the holiday.
Eww..I MISS TOURNAMENT SO MUCH!!~
After the tournament,what I do to spend my time was...
Watching tv,simply surfing the internet,
Sms-ing and probably attending some tuition...
Arrgh!!I am stuck in the house!!
I want to go out!!~Pls!
Someone just ask me out la!!T.T
Now I prefer going for tournament,for some *ehem* reasons..
HAHAHAHAHAHA (ignore this =])
Today my dad accompanied my little brother to play kite..
Since my brother said he wanted to play..
And he had been begging for the past few weeks..
So,my dad brought him out to the field bside my house..
The field is closed and wonder how my dad and my brother managed to get in??
TA-DAA!!!Easy!Just bring a ladder and climb over the fences..
So sweat right??It's like MENCEROBOH...
Hahaha.They had a great time though.
Okay,this was how I spent my day.
Arrgh!!I really want to go out la!!
=[
My brother was happy.=]
They made into the field.
C the fences??Yup,this
was how they climb over it.=]

My sister and I

Two little 'kids' playing kite.
Lol.

Up up u go!!~

The field bside my house.

My sister captured this picture.
I look weird horr??
=P

No comments: