June 07, 2009

Malaysia Youth Table Tennis Tournament =]

Pictures!!=D
I captured this from my room.
Nice right?

Iu Xiuan and I

Alisa and I


Smile =D

Hahaha.Ja Ja she looks so funny in this pic.
Am I that scary??=P
We were too boring.
Don't blame us,Hahaha.

Wei Ching and I

Wei Ching and I again =]

Lye Min and I

Yo!!~
Under 15 girls-Runner-up

Receiving prizes.

Under 15 boys-Third

Players with the coach =]
Under 15 girls team.

Under 15 boys team.

Under 17 boys and girls.=]

Rou You and I

Yo!!~
Ann Er the champion.

Coach and I

Ann Er and I

My coach is shy okay??
=P

Perak's player and I

KL's friend and I

My bronze medal =]

The certificate
Finally.....!
Malaysia's Youth Table Tennis tournament is over!
WHOA!This is what I can comment for this year tournament.
This year tournament is organised at the OCM indoor complex.
and we,Selangor team stayed in OCM hotel for 4 nights.
Okay,let's me start with the team events.
This year,Selangor under 15 girls got second in the team events.
Lose to Johor 3-1.
Then,our under 15 boys also got third in this event.
Under 17 girls and boys lose at quarterfinal.
That means I lose at quarterfinal.
My team,which is under 17 girls lose to Kuala Lumpur 3-2.
It's really just tha close!Just 1 more mark then we can make into semifinal!
and I am the one who played for the last match.
The person who decides the team can make into semifinal or not.
But at the end,I lose to KL player 3-1.
I was so depressed that day.I hate to make my team failed.
The next day is single event.
For your information,I always lose at the 1st or 2nd round for the previous year.
But this year,can you believe it?
I made into semifinal!!
I got myself a bronze medal.
Although it was just a bronze,
But I really felt sastified already.
And I am awarded as one of the top 10 player under 17 girls.
Whoa!Everything just happen like a dream.
Or just like what people told me,
I had created miracle.
Miracle do happen,now I believe.
Ann Er,my teamates got champion for the under 15 girls.
Rou You got third too in this event.
Conclusion,I think I really had done a good job this year.
I was sastified with my performance though.
I hope I can improved more after this tournament.
There are still many tournaments waiting for me right?=]
Anyway,congratulations for those who done a great job!
And I do always LOVE my Selangor team.
I always do.
=]

No comments: