June 13, 2009

Charitable night XD

Yesterday was Charity Musical Night.
It was organised by the ICC and also the interact clubs in Klang.
Okay,so before the event,
I paksa our 'lao da' ,Elaine Yap to accompany me.
And she really did it,I was so touched okay??Haha XD
Elaine came my house at 2pm.
And she brought some of her dresses and accessories too.
So guess what we did?We had our own mini 'fashion show'.LOL
No la,we just try on the dresses and capture pics only kay?
Hahahaha XD
After that,Jilyne's mum brought us to KEC.
The event started at 7.30 pm.
Overall,the event still okay.
The food not bad and some of the performances were great!!
I reached home about 11.30 pm and slept at 12 something.
The worst part was,I will having my tournament the next morning.
I was so sleepy today when the tournament was going on.
My team lose today,and I am so tired now.
Okay,let the pictures do the talking now.
XD

Shiny shiny smile.
I look so weird la.Haha XD
In my bedroom.
Trying on Elaine's dress.
I am shy,okay??=P
Elaine and I XD

'Model of the year' (Ignore this =P)

The menu


Our table

The situation there.

The program book.

This Indian lady was great!!


Guess who is this guy??
XD

Do you see me?=]

I was bored.T.T

Smile! XD

Joanne and I =]

ICC president-Ravin singing.
He sang beautifully.=]

Convent school students performing.

My dress that day.
That bag I was carrying was Elaine one.
Lol.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tournament!
My team.
-STTA

I hope I can get the prizes too!!

My group leader-
Chong Wen Shan.
Haha XD

No comments: