June 19, 2009

No business for me =[

Hari Koperasi of SMK Convent Klang..
4K actually was doing car-wash..and I was in the group..
Last night,I had prepared all the things that needed..
such as sponge,cloth and also pail..
and the main point is..
I AM READY FOR IT!!~
But,guess what tcher say today?
''Only food and drinks stalls are allowed..''
Omg..that means our car wash thing is CANCELLED!
Haiz..so nothing for me and Vi Vian to do..
so we hang out together in the food stalls..
and bought a lot foods to eat..
actually the person who spent a lot of money is me..not vi vian..XD
I spent RM 7++ today in school..
and I was so so full!!~
After that,we spent our time in the class..
capturing pics and talking..XD
overall,the event was successful..
but i felt I am bcuming fatter..
bcoz I can't stop myself from eating..T.T
Pictures do the talk now =]

Du jia,Vi Vian and I

Vilynn,Vi Vian and Jia
(Vilynn is so cute!~XD)

Kai Lin and the 'V' sisters XD

Vv and I =]

Jia and I =]

Hahaha..
with Vv's precious sister XD
Tuan Tuan and Yuan Yuan
(2 panda bears)

Wee~
Shiny shiny smile =D
Darling Zhen and I =]

Zhen snatching sponge frm me T.T
bad bad zhen,Haha XD

See a sponge before?XD

Juz simply take for fun..HAHA XD

Sampat Zhen and me =]

Ninja girls..
i bet u never see this before?
HAHAHAHA XD

No comments: