August 09, 2009

联谊会

第二届光华华文学会联谊会 =)
竹林雅聚--
theme for this year
二十四铃鼓

Fan dance

Caligraphy

Jing Wei,ChyiYan and Me =)

May Jiuan,Khai Yin and Kai Lin =]

Yesterday I woke up at 5.30 am.
Because I am following Si En to Kwang Hwa.
I need to follow her there in such an early time because
there was nobody to fetch me there.
So,I reach there about 7am.
The sky was still dark.
Si en and my other friends were busied with their stuffs.
So,I sat alone in the canteen.Lol.
I looked like an alien in that sch.
Everybody is like watching at me.
Why this convent girl reach so fast huh?Haha.
Later at 8am,the event started.
Overall,the event was fun.
I enjoyed the station games lol.
And I like their performances too!~
There was 1 guy who was so handsome looking,
not only that,he dances so well man.XD
But unfortunately,I went bac at 12.30 pm.
I miss the part after that.
Really hope I could join again next year.
Si en,eric,u all really did a great job yesterday =]
Thumbs up!

No comments: