August 09, 2009

Sick

Wee wee 'WARNED' me not to post up this picture.
Lol.I know this picture is like so disgusting and maybe u have goosebumps right now.XD
I was having a bad bad fever this tuesday.It was 39 Celsius high.
Not only that,I have cough and flu too.3 in1 lor.T.T
I though this was the end of it.But who knows what happen next?
TAA-DAA!Red spots on my knee.Yuck!
Mum said maybe there was caterpillar or insects that climbed over my knee..
that's why my skin was allergic to it..T.T
This was my first time getting this kind of allergic..and it was like so itchy!!
But thank god,the red spots begin to fade fews days later.
These fews days all I see ppl around me are coughing,sneezing..
And H1N1 is getting serious in Malaysia..
so people,please promise me you will take care of yourselves well.
I would not like to have anyone of you sick.
Take care!

No comments: