August 20, 2009

Refresh

Owh.I think my blog is totally DEAD already.
These fews days I was so lazy to touch my computer.
Like there is always no time for me to play the computer.
Homeworks,tuition's works and training are things I do everyday.
Tired.It's all I can say.
I sleep in the school almost for everyday.
And my favourite period is BM.Lol.
Weewee and Shan knew that.Because I can sleep in that period lor.=P
Tcher very sayang me kay?Hahahaha XD
There is a senior farewell party for the interact club this saturday in Klang Club.
And guess what??I am going to DANCE.My god.
People pls don't imagine that.I am going to faint right on the stage.
Nvm lar,I will just do what i knw.TRY to enjoy myself.T.T
Okay,got to go for now.I still have a lot of homework that are waiting for me.
and I am not going to school tomorrow.Yipee ! =)



p.s.I am GROUNDED by my mom. T.T

No comments: