August 22, 2009

Senior farewell party 2009

Senior Farewell Party 2009
Theme:Gypsy
Maha,Evelyn,Kai Lin and Ai Lin

Lol.The gypsy~ss =D

Smile =D I LOVE the belly belt.Haha XD

Wendy and I (ignore my eyeliner =P)


Jilyne and I



Shona and I

Games

Trying hard to roll their friend =D

The keadaan there,Lol.
they were dancing.

Farewell party for the seniors today.
It was held in Royal Klang Club.
The place was quite nice.The food was okay too.
Overall,the party was successful with
all the performances and games.
Our dance were okay except for me.
I think I danced badly.Lol.
This is my 1st time lor.No high expectation.Haha.
We had fun.That's the main point.
Today I try dark eyeliner too.
Lol.It makes me look like a real panda.Haha XD
Jilyne says my eye liner was smoking?
Looks like pirates.haha XD
Btw,have a nice time there.
next year it will be my turn.Lol.

No comments: