August 01, 2009

Canteen Day & Harry potter movie =]

Canteen Day of SMK Convent Klang

Carrying 7-ups

Making drinks =]

We were working hard le =]

Friends forever =)

Cold drinks we sold that day..
the colour very nice right?XD



The crowd
After that,I went to JJ and watched Harry Potter movie..
I know many people said that movie was a bad one,
and I agreed it was quite plain all the way.
Although it was not fascinating like the previous one,
But I still LIKE Harry Potter's movie.Lol.
I love Hermoine,she's just that pretty and adorable.
I love Ron,he's still that blur and chubby.Haha.
And I still LOVE Harry,
He's tough all the way although the people he love
had all left..
I can't wait for the next episode to come out..!
Btw,who got Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince Story Book?
I seriously want to read the book right now XD
After the movie =]

No comments: