March 05, 2011

Goodbye

Yes.I knew Wai Yee would be in the heaven now.
The Wai Yee I knew was a kind,friendly and an optimistic person.I still remembered when I first entered Chi Shao,it was wai yee and her sister,wai mei that always guided Jilyne and I.She taught Jilyne and I with full patient when we were in chi shao that time.She was a hardworking girl too.I still remembered we went to a OKU home that year.After visiting them,we were like so tired.But instead sleeping,she was actually revising her homeworks during the journey back home.She studied hard because she wanted to enter the local university.But happy things did not last.She had leukemia since she was small.And now it was coming back again.Jilyne and I visited her last year.It was during the chinese new year time.I still remembered.She still had needles with her although she was back at home that time.We told her to stay strong.She smiled and said,"I will ! " I thought eveything will be fine for her in the future. But..
It was this wednesday,I received this message from my shi bo.He told me that wai yee vomited a lot of blood that morning and doctor said that she had a slim chance to live already.I was so shocked that time.Nothing can describe what I felt that time.
The next morning,she passed away.My dad said it was better for her to go,as she no need to suffer anymore.
Yes.Just like what jilyne said.God loves her a lot.So he decided to take her away,don't bear to see her suffer again.
Wai Yee,I'll always remember you in my heart.May you rest in peace.

No comments: