March 09, 2011

Cancer never sleeps

Today was a hectic day.I ate two sandwiches for my lunch.Papaya and bread for dinner.No proper meal for me.I think I will become slim SOON. :)
Okay.Today we had cancer awareness campaign in the campus.We did posters about cancer last week.So,this was the day which we put up our posters. :)

My group poster :)

Say no to ORAL SEX :P

Shu Ping's group poster :)
POSTERS!
ignore my ear :P
Assignements still going on.And it is becoming more challenging.Business project was awesome!We need to do some research on US companies.My group chose Nike :) Maths is still okay.But English is the one who making me pening kepala always.Suddenly what impromptu lah.then suddenly appear one oral presentation again.Make our life busy only :S Before I ended today's post,let me share with you what topic I had for today's impromptu essay :-
"If you should given a chance to choose what race you wish to born into,what race will you choose and why? '

So...what race will you choose then? :P

No comments: