March 25, 2011

Good week :D

I'M BACK ! I am sorry because I had not updated my blog recently. This week was a busy week as usual. But this week was a LUCKY WEEK. Everything went fine for me and I got what I wanted. *Although something bad happened last weekend.* First, I got an Iphone from my mom. At first my dad bought this phone for my mom. And I keep telling my mom that she will not know how to use it since she only knows how to sms, call and receive calls. Hahaha. After telling her these, finally she agreed to give me that phone! Yeah :DD Now I can actually chat with Jilyne for free using Whatsapp :)

My mom actually said CHIO when I showed her the white cover
for my Iphone :D
 Then, SPM results was released this Wednesday. And, I am so happy that I got Straight A's :D
Since I can't go to school to take the results by myself, so my mom helped me to take it. She messaged me when I still having my english class :) 7A+,2A and 1A-. Sastified enough. Especially for my Chinese. How lucky am I to get an A's for my Chinese :D

*SPM Results*
I skipped college two days again. Just to redo my driving test. And, finally, I passed my driving test! So super duper happy that time. P license is coming out SOOOOOOOOOON. Hahahahah :)
Honda Civic, you are MINE now. LOLLLL. :DD


How good if every week is as good as this week. :)



yes. i still believe you.
yes.
;)

No comments: