March 06, 2011

Miracle ♥

My very first english assignment.I did not expect to get a 7.3 marks when I passed up the assignment.I had no confident with my essay since my writing skills is so bad.Plus grammar mistakes somemore.So last Friday,when I got my essay back,what my lecturer told me was,
"Well done! But I still can't give you a full mark because your essay got slightly grammar errors."
Yes.The full mark is 7.5.She deducted 0.2 marks from me.I don't really expect this.But at the same time,
I was happy too.This would definately encourage me to work harder in the future. :)
I want to thank Adeline who gave me a lot of support when I showed her my essay that time.She helped me with my grammar errors and told me my story was fine. I really appreciate a lot Adeline :D
Then,I want to thank my sister who supported me to use the word 'apunene'.At first,I doubted if I should use the word.But my sister encouraged me and told me to be more confident.Thank you sister !
More assignments and exams are coming.
I think I should work more harder. (if i could :P)

No comments: